280g sugar-free dark chocolate
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 cup chopped mixed nuts (pecans, walnuts, pistachios, hazelnuts or blanched almonds. I roasted them for more crunchiness
2 tablespoons Keto crumble (made of almond flour, butter, sweetener and chopped walnuts)
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
2 tablespoons rum (optional)
Powdered sweetener for coating (optional)
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave oven. Be careful not to burn it. Tip: You can add the cream if it is too thick.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except for powdered sweetener) and mix well. Tip: Taste the mixture and if it is not sweet enough, you can add some sweetener.
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Place the mixture on parchment paper and roll it tightly into a “salami”. Tip: Tighten it so that there are no holes in the middle to prevent it from crumbling.
- Tape the parchment paper so that it stays in shape.
- Refrigerate for a few hours, or better still overnight, before serving
If you have a great recipe to share with the community, please send us a note to tell us more about your recipe.