Sesame and Nigela mix
Mix soya sauce, sesame oil, ginger and wasabi
- Spread a big piece of plastic sheet out on a flat and clean surface
- Sprinkle sesame seeds all over the plastic sheet.
- Arrange the smoked salmon on the plastic sheet, overlapping the pieces (to avoid them falling apart when you roll them)
- Apply cream cheese and place thin slices of avocado, and cucumbers in rows on the salmon
- Roll the salmon tightly around the filling.
Wrap the roll in another sheet of plastic and refrigerate it for 30 minutes
- Cut the sushi roll and serve with the sauce
If you have a great recipe to share with the community, please send us a note to tell us more about your recipe.